OpenRules is one of the initiators and sponsors of the DecisionCAMP-2013, the
first event for Decision Management practitioners, which will be held in San Jose, CA on Nov 4-6. This event attracted many well-known experts in the business rules and decisions management area – see the agenda. We expect ~250 attendees. OpenRules will participate in the following mini-events:
Monday Nov 4
- 3 – 5 pm. Decision Management Champions, a set of sessions that targets seasoned practitioners which want to drill down into the latest and greatest happenings in Decision Management.
Tuesday Nov 5
- 9:30 – 10:30am. CTO Panel: Mark Proctor, Red Hat; Jacob Feldman, OpenRules; Carlos Serrano-Morales, Sparkling Logic; Gil Segal, Sapiens
moderated by James Taylor, Decision Management Systems
- 12:45 – 1:45pm. How To Build Smarter Decision Models Capable of Making Optimal Decisions. Presented by Dr. Jacob Feldman
- 1:45 – 2:45pm. Rules-based Mobile Resource Learner for Field Scheduling Applications. Presented by Dr. Evgeny Selensky, Trimble UK, an OpenRules customer
Wednesday Nov 6
- 1:45 – 3:15pm. Bootcamp “DMN 1.0 Primer with OpenRules” Presented by Dr. Jacob Feldman
If you happen to be in the Bay area, stop by for any of these and/or many other interesting sessions. The event is free – just register ahead of time.
The week after the DecisionCAMP, OpenRules will be an exhibitor at the BBC-2013 in LasVegas.