On June 15 OpenRules, Inc. released OpenRules Decision Manager 8.2.0 that summarizes major advances made in the first half of 2020 in the following areas:
- New implementation led to dramatic improvements in decision model execution time (usually within milliseconds), start-up time, and memory footprint
- New tables of the type “BigTable” execute decision tables with thousands of rules 10-100 times faster than regular decision tables
- Ease of Installation and Configuration
- Decision Optimization
- Enhanced Rules Debugging, Testing, Tracing, and Explanation
- Flexible Pricing
- Technical Support
- Along with yearly Technical Support options, OpenRules, Inc. now offers free fast-support online sessions to help you to start working with OpenRules. Upon request, an OpenRules expert will send you an invite to a remote session addressing your particular problem by studying it together with you on your own computer
- New User Manual for Business Analysts.
You can download the latest release 8.2.0 from here. If you have any questions and/or suggestions for improvement, please post them at the Google Discussion Group or send directly to email@example.com. As always, OpenRules, Inc. provides highly reliable Technical Support, consulting, and training services around its flagship product.